Thank you for reading you may carry on reading if you want!

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Space visitors

Space Visitors
Aliens are the  strangest creatures in space. Some people can see them and some people can’t. Some people think that they are real and some think that they are imaginary. I think that they are real because I saw one once and I was scared but  I rubbed my eyes it disappeared!

Aliens have 1 or more eyes.  Aliens have big antennas and black eyes. Some aliens wear suits or they are in their birthday suits. Aliens live in space because they can breathe in space and on Earth. Some aliens are real and some aren't. Did you know that Mr. Ilyumzhinov] from Kalmykia claims he was kidnapped by outsiders wearing yellow spacesuits on the night of September 17, 1997? Which might have been ALIENS! Aliens travel in spaceships and they sometimes can go at the speed of light, which is really, really, really fast!

Aliens are the strangest and scariest creatures in space and on other planets. I would not want to meet an alien because it might kidnap me like they did to Mr. Ilyumzhinov!
Fania

Term 3 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.