Thank you for reading you may carry on reading if you want!

Tuesday 22 November 2016

The Big Tsunami Wave Occur!


Who

Image result for At the beach



At the Beach

Image result for people at the beach


TsunamiImage result for Tsunami Wave
SolutionImage result for Broken down houses by a Tsunami wave
ConclusionImage result for People trying to get out of the Tsunami

The Big Tsunami Wave Occur

It was a bright and beautiful hot day, eating an apple, playing with my friends, we went to go to the water then this huge Tsunami comes and hits the shore of the beach! Me and my friends ran for our lives to the hut but we weren’t fast enough. We got hit by the Tsunami, we were struggling to breath I survived but I couldn’t see my friends anywhere or the other people but just before we got hit I heard screams of the fallen. Everything was smashed and I saw people lying on the ground with little pieces of wood in the there legs and arms. But I couldn’t find my friends I searched the whole beach, the trees and the hut but nowhere to be found. I sat down and thought for a minute, “If the skies are blue and the clouds are not to be found then  where are the clouds? Ugh that won’t help me find my friends.”  I walked along the beach and went through the city I was so sad without my friends. I was thinking “Maybe I am the only one who SURVIVED!”
I found one of my friends her name was Briana and she was sitting with lots of splinters in her leg! I was so glad that I found her I was shocked by the splinters. I asked “Where are the others?” “ I saw them go to the hut I don’t know if they are there still but yeah” She said. We walked to the hut and saw our friend Derek, but we couldn’t find Anica our other friend. We asked where Anica was and he said that she went to find her parents. We knew just where to go so went to Anicas house and found her having a hot drink and cookies we joined and we lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

  1. Faina:
    Your story is amazing and I really like your story and remember me i was reading your story a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faina:
    Your story is amazing and I really like your story and remember me i was reading your story a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keisha I really liked your comment twice as much because you have put it in twice! (Little laugh) That was kind of refreshing thanks
      Kindness Regards,
      Fania

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.